Re: Welcome to the Wild Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:25:31 GMT

Oh, Leah!!

I wish you were sitting right next to me as I was looking through your pages.
I was muttering "awesome.... AWEsome!" ....seriously!!

Gawd, you've got some great stuff goin' on there. I *loved* Honora and Noble's
home - I totally gawked and drooled over some details there, like that quarter-
circle bookshelf. Wow!!

As for the community, I think others put it very well. There's a lovely
elegance in the simplicity of each character, and yet when combined together
form a complex community.

"awesome... AWEsome!" ;-)

-Shiri