  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 301 – 320 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) Haven't checked it, but I'm going on the principle that clone brands have printed items on their studs, and that we aren't saying 'LEGO' anywhere. I honestly do not believe this will be a problem. Just to be sure, I left Brad Justus a voice (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

brad, justus
(score: 4.062)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) <snip> (...) Hey Danny, I too would love to see TLC create more sets in the MOC theme, and I support pretty much all the creators you mentioned. However, you will probably find that TLC will probably ignore your request. Brad Justus (VP of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 4.062)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

As a volunteer BricksWest organizer who worked closely with Matt on the event, I feel compelled to answer this post. (...) And these things were outside of the organizers' control. Blaming Matt for what happened is not fair in the least. Thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.062)

  Re: What was the longest thread on Lugnet?

(...) useless-busywork-so-...can-think- (...) Hmm... maybe the God debate, (Off.topic.debate, I don't know if there was a longer since then, I have not looked), the blue hopper class warfare debate, and maybe the Brad Justus first post and the like. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 4.061)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) I appreciate your taking the time to clarify. (...) Hey, anything's possible on the Internet, right? It would simply be a question of LEGO either wanting to do it and doing it, or not wanting to do it, and not doing it. Brad Justus told us in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.061)

  well wishes /coverage

While I am unable to attend BrickFest(tm) this year, I am still very much looking forward to it. The coverage in previous years has been excellent. I am hoping that once again there will be live webcams[1], realtime reporting of the Brad Justus/LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.061)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) Yes a collector friend in Germany told me about that rare 1x3x2 blue window. It's in the locomotive, if I remember correctly. It's the only occurrance of a 1x3x2 window in a color besides red or white. I hope that Brad Justus confirms that (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.060)

  Re: NDAs

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) be (...) it's (...) I agree. But for a while the only posts they responded to were rather rudely phrased. The posts that politely asked a question were ignored. LD needs to demonstrate that they will (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.060)

  Southern California Meeting (Right by LEGOLAND) June 2 11AM

Hi All, We are having another Southern California get-together. Here is the location information (duplicated from an earlier email): June 2, 11AM 5939 Darwin Ct, Suite 101 Carlsbad, Ca 92008 760-918-9626 x209 Take I-5 (either north or south, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

brad, justus
(score: 4.059)

  Re: Language slipping?

(...) subject read "What the F...." that was posted in the lugnet.dear-lego group. (URL) realize it was because some thought that the origional Brad Justus post might have been a hoax but I would hope that people would give others the benifit of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.059)

  Who do you consider the most influential AFOL?

In the past, we've had people active in the Community with instant name recognition: Larry P. (++lar) for instance. We've had infamous people: Bill Swanberg, aka the Lego Set Price Modifier. And of course there has been people such as Brad Justus (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

brad, justus
(score: 4.059)

  Status of Brad Justus?

Mr. Justus (executive vice president, I believe?) was not mentioned in TLC's press release that discussed downsizing their executive team from 14 to nine people. Given all the hullabaloo over several topics of late, I am concerned that we haven't (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.059)

  Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted

(...) Actually, I think TLC has expressed that Kevin could host even current instruction scans for all they care -- if I recall correctly, it is Kevin that chooses to do otherwise for reasons of his own. Apparently, I have argued this before too... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.058)

  Meeting Update - June 2nd 11AM

Hi All, Robert has been a bit busy with work, so he asked me to post the update information about the upcoming get-together. Here is the location information (duplicated from an earlier email): 5939 Darwin Ct, Suite 101 Carlsbad, Ca 92008 (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad, justus
(score: 4.058)

  Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

(...) Hi Doyle, I'm not a Lego Rep (in this universe :) but my new January 2000 catalog says, "Limited Quantities, All Accessories" on all pages that offer general and Technic accessories (though interestingly not on the Train pages). But.. IIRC (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.058)

  idea for a new page: faces of ldraw/lego

Basicly it would be a page with a picture and some info on all of the important people in the ldraw and lego community, people like: todd lehman tim courtney steve bliss kevin lock (brickshelf.com is very important...) mabie brad justus...? anyone (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.057)

  Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem??????

I think this posting is important to LUGNET users, and LEGO Investors alike. I called the Lego S@H today and I mentioned a product that I read about on LUGNET and the representative had no idea what I was talking about. Namely Brad Justus, the (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) I wonder if some of the rarer stuff will ever be available again. Maybe the slopes in rare colors, and maybe the light blue, pink, purple, teal, brown and beige bricks in all sizes. But I haven't heard about the classic windows (I asked Brad (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Look what I found in the comics section!

(...) I don't think that TLC legal has stated that they know about his site, but I think people have mentioned being pointed to the site as a source for old instructions no longer available from Consumer Affairs. I'd also find it hard to believe (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 4.055)

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

(...) The official story at least is that there is no such clause, but rather that there are valid marketing reasions why they don't want to: it would dilute the market for both the SW and non-SW sets because people wouldn't necessarily buy both. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad, justus
(score: 4.053)

More:  Next Page >>