 People / 2055
2054  |  2056
Subject:
Southern California Meeting (Right by LEGOLAND) June 2 11AM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:53:19 GMT

Hi All,

We are having another Southern California get-together.

Here is the location information (duplicated from an earlier email):

June 2, 11AM

5939 Darwin Ct, Suite 101
Carlsbad, Ca 92008
760-918-9626 x209

Take I-5 (either north or south, depending on where you live) to Carlsbad
and to Palomar Airport Rd. Go east on Palomar Airport Rd to College Ave and
turn Left. Go up the hill to Aston Ave and turn right. Turn Right on Darwin
Ct (I believe it's the first right) and go up to the end of the Cul-De-Sac.
There are two driveways at the end, take the on the right and the building
is right there. I will try to post some signs along the route to prevent
anyone from getting lost. On the day of the event use the phone number above
to call for directions if you get lost.

Here are the people we know are coming:

Robert Powell
Brad and Shelly Hamilton - Bringing 2
Christopher Snead
Bryce McGlone
Brian Stokes - Bringing his Mayan Pyramid and NEW LEGO trading stuff
Jimmy Park
Adrian Egli
Clark & Morgan
Eric Bitton (New) - Bringing some new MOC's
Jason Southerland - Bringing some new buildings?
Dave Johann
John Gramley

Possible Surprise Guest:
Brad Justus from LEGO Direct.
We have been informed that Brad Justus of LEGO Direct is going to be in the
area on the day of our meeting and MAY drop by.  He has some activities to
complete at LEGOLAND so he may or may not be able to make it, but he did say
he would try to come.

If you haven't yet RSVP'd, please post to lugnet.org.us.lugola or reply to
this
email.