 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5843
5842  |  5844
Subject:
Status of Brad Justus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:16:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Mr. Justus (executive vice president, I believe?) was not mentioned in TLC's
press release that discussed downsizing their executive team from 14 to nine
people.  Given all the hullabaloo over several topics of late, I am concerned
that we haven't heard anything from or attributed to him, amongst the (very
appreciated) communications from Jake.  Jake, an update of his status would also
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve (fearing change, at least at the moment)