Subject:
Meeting Update - June 2nd 11AM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 23:39:12 GMT

Hi All,

Robert has been a bit busy with work, so he asked me to post the update
information about the upcoming get-together.

Here is the location information (duplicated from an earlier email):

5939 Darwin Ct, Suite 101
Carlsbad, Ca 92008
760-918-9626 x209

Take I-5 (either north or south, depending on where you live) to Carlsbad
and to Palomar Airport Rd. Go east on Palomar Airport Rd to College Ave and
turn Left. Go up the hill to Aston Ave and turn right. Turn Right on Darwin
Ct (I believe it's the first right) and go up to the end of the Cul-De-Sac.
There are two driveways at the end, take the on the right and the building
is right there. I will try to post some signs along the route to prevent
anyone from getting lost. On the day of the event use the phone number above
to call for directions if you get lost.

Here are the people we know are coming:

Robert Powell
Brad and Shelly Hamilton - Bringing 2
Christopher Snead
Bryce McGlone
Brian Stokes - Bringing his Mayan Pyramid and NEW LEGO trading stuff
Jimmy Park
Adrian Egli
Clark & Morgan
Eric Bitton (New) - Bringing some new MOC's
Jason Southerland - Bringing some new buildings?
Dave Johann

Possible Surprise Guest:
Brad Justice from LEGO Direct.
We have been informed that Brad Justus of LEGO Direct is going to be in the
area on the day of our meeting and MAY drop by.  He has some activities to
complete at LEGOLAND so he may or may not be able to make it, but he did say
he would try to come.

This isn't a very big list :(  - We must have more people than this!  If you
haven't yet RSVP'd, please post to lugnet.org.us.lugola or reply to this
email.