 Events / BrickFest / 890
889  |  891
Subject:
well wishes /coverage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:53:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

While I am unable to attend BrickFest(tm) this year, I am still very much
looking forward to it.

The coverage in previous years has been excellent. I am hoping that once
again there will be live webcams[1], realtime reporting of the Brad
Justus/LEGO Direct Q&A Session [2], and gazillions of pictures and reports
-MOCs,  classic sets, workshop/tutorials and people[3].

WAMALUG[and Christina Hitchcock in particular], the BrickFest(tm) 2002
schedule looks fantastic!  The amount of work ya'll must have put into this
is mind boggling.  I do hope you have a chance to enjoy your own festival
and not be consumed by your hosting responsibilities.

Attendees, travel safely, "play nicely", and write those reports and post
those pictures of this sure to be magnificent event!  200 registered, wow!

sheree

[1] 8 webcams  at BrickFest(tm)2001! set up by Kevin Loch
[2] I remember Larry Pieniazek typing at a superhuman rate during this
session, I have always assumed this was what he was doing... IF this was a
correct assumption, encore in 2002, please ?
[3] With Todd Lehman's recent survey post concerning photographic protocol
at public events my expectations for this have skyrocketed.