 Events / BrickFest / 900
Re: well wishes /coverage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Julie Krenz writes:

Go with the flow. If you're able to, be our live on the spot reporter. No need
for this to be a huge production that could distract you or take away
from your
enjoyment.It was pretty much off the cuff last year and that was good.

I like that idea...

I'd prefer any commentary be kept at lugnet.events.brickfest
and not BrickLink.

What I meant was that because BL has a chat area it would be a good place
for the dynamic part. But because it also has a chat buffer capture (if
you're a moderator) I could capture what all transpired and repost it
somewhere else, like here)

But either way is OK by me. Or if someone else wants to do it, that is OK too.