 Events / BrickFest / 1139
Re: well wishes /coverage/ Thank you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
While I am unable to attend BrickFest(tm) this year, I am still very much
looking forward to it.

[snip]

Kudos to all participating, presenting, planning and covering BrickFest(tm)
2002.  I am still enjoying the reports and photos appearing about this
marvelous event.

Larry your transcript of the LD session was superb.  I, like most others, am
still trying to discern every nuance of the wording of the info given.
Everyone asked great questions.

The webcams with the  debut of the backpack webcam... WOW!  and then having
Brickshelf to host it and host a multitude of the photos taken by attendees.
Thank you Kevin Loch!

Great photos from Troy Cefaratti, Abe Friedman, Constantine Hannaher, Paul
Hartzog, Todd Lehman,  Kevin Loch, Ivan Louch, Andy Lynch, Jacob McKee,
Benjamin Medinets, Jon Palmer, Shaun Sullivan, and Calum Tsang.
[Probably other photos out there that I haven't spotted yet and others
still to be posted .]
Should any of ya'll have the time to comment, i.e. - who is who and who
created what, more throughly, I would enjoy knowing.  The creations were
knockouts.
[A suggestion for any future 'Fest anywhere- have a really large
photo-friendly# near each display/creation. Then  a copy of the program
containing the listing could be posted.]

WAMALUG, you are a creative, fun loving, and hard working group.  A
gargantuan task organising and running this event...well done!!!   Thank you
WAMALUG!!!  and in particular Christina!!!

warm regards to all,
[especially those I had the good fortune to meet last year]

sheree rosenkrantz