 Events / BrickFest / 1138
1137  |  1139
Subject:
Wow...(a late thank you)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:13:09 GMT

is about the best way that I can describe Brickfest.

Thanks to the organizers for setting up and managing Brickfest. I had a
wonderful time taking a look at all the MOCs and talking to all the fellow
attendees I met.

In fact, it was the atmosphere of the convention that I truly enjoyed. I met
some people  I recognized from Brickshelf or online here, and the convention
was like a meeting of friends. Each person was willing and happy to talk and
share thoughts on their creations and get to know each other.

There are a lot of things that made Brickfest so much fun for me, but the most
important thing for me was all the friends I made. I will be back in 2003, and
I hope to see everyone else by then!

Now, to sort through the 300+ pix I took....:)

Joe Meno