 Events / BrickFest / 1137
Re: It was great meeting people at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:53:26 GMT

It was a special moment to actually have someone come up to me and say how
much of a pleasure it was to finally meet ME.  Over the course of the entire
weekend
I did that to quite a few of my idols, but Todd, you were the one who made
ME feel special; like I was important.  I really appreciated that moment.

What makes it even better is the fact that you remembered all the names you
put faces to in your post.
You are the man...

Rob Hendrix
www.msltc.org

PS - my NNTP posting is still not working...
See admin.nntp