 Events / BrickFest / 1148
Re: It was great meeting people at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
d'Oh!  And of course Shiri Dori, who traveled a great distance to get to
BrickFest!

...How could you forget Shiri!
Her bubbly enthusiasm almost made up for the rest of us being exhausted off
our feet by Sunday :-)

Ahh to be young and tireless.  :)

Hehe... "young and restless"?  Trust me, I was not tireless... three hours a
night that whole week (Monday before Brickfest through Monday after) caught
up with me on the road trip to Tim's house. Even now I'm still exhausted.
That bubbly thing, I don't know where it comes from, honestly.

As I mentioned in a separate post, I had a great time meeting people as
well, and thank you all for taking the time to put up with my bubbly
enthusiasm. :-) It was great meeting new people and seeing old faces; having
been at all three years, I had about an equal amount of both, which is great!

-Shiri