 Events / BrickFest / 1147
Re: BrickFest 2002 Animation Festival and Animation Competition Awards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:42:57 GMT

Here's a link to a list of entries in both competitions:

http://people.gactr.uga.edu/~thumat/Lego/BrickfestAwards.html

If you see a link that's missing, incorrect or know of a better link please
pass them to me at my email address or update everyone here. I will make
changes to the web page as needed.

Todd