 Events / BrickFest / 1144
Re: It was great meeting people at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
d'Oh!  And of course Shiri Dori, who traveled a great distance to get to
BrickFest!

...How could you forget Shiri!

I'm really good with names and faces but not so good with enumerating lists.
Ya I also just realized I forgot Ondrew Hartigan and Eric Wackerfuss from the
Chicago area.  It was great meeting everyone.

Her bubbly enthusiasm almost made up for the rest of us being exhausted off
our feet by Sunday :-)

Ahh to be young and tireless.  :)

--Todd