 Events / BrickFest / 1140
Re: well wishes /coverage/ Thank you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 04:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

[A suggestion for any future 'Fest anywhere- have a really large
photo-friendly# near each display/creation. Then  a copy of the program
containing the listing could be posted.]

This is a GREAT idea. It works better for creations that don't move around
but even they could benefit. Just have each room get a unique letter prefix
and have the room coordinator start handing out numbers as models appear.
(or have a big box of them prepreinted and just left in the room. People
just take them as needed and put them by the model)

These can be the voting numbers too... models already have room specific
ascending sequence numbers anyway, just make thme big enough to photo