 Events / BrickFest / 889
Re: LUGs at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:35:23 GMT

RichLUG will be represented by at least Tim Freshly and myself.  We hope to
have a joint display of MOC's in the Train/Town room.  We're also hoping
that fellow member Rich Schoonover might be able to slip up to the 'Fest for
at least one day during the weekend.

See y'all there!

Greg

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Any idea how many LUGs will be represented at the event? I'd love to see a
sorting of names by LUG.