 Trains / 11520
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dave Schuler writes:
I think the distinction between Brickshelf (as well as the various URL's
hosting sticker scans) and your request is that your request is for current
product material, while these other venues host older, out of production
materials (Brickshelf does, of course--other sites may be less scrupulous in
their respect for copyright.)

Actually, I think TLC has expressed that Kevin could host even current
instruction scans for all they care -- if I recall correctly, it is Kevin
that chooses to do otherwise for reasons of his own. Apparently, I have
argued this before too...

Brad Justus:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=12365
Kevin Loch:
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=907
myself:
http://news.lugnet.com/db/scans/?n=88

Of course, none of this has anything to do with sticker scans, but I figure
TLC doesn't care about this either...

-- Hop-Frog