 Trains / 11514
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:43:27 GMT

When you e-mail it to someone else, it is no longer for your personal
use. Richard asked someone else to scan it and email it to him. That's
illegal.

Cary

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
Feh! Scan it, use it, just make sure you always refer to it as "a
back-up
copy of the sticker for my own personal use".

Matt 8-P

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
I know I'm asking for Richard to chop my head off but:

- It's illegal. The sticker is copyrighted by LEGO (c) 2001. A copy is • a
copy.

Cary

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
Richard,

I can't do this for you (I don't have the train), but you might want to
specify file format (TIFF, JPEG, EPS, whatever), ya' know?

Matt

In lugnet.trains, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Could someone send me 100%, 300 dpi scans of the My Own Train • stickers?

Send them to:

blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks,

Hop-Frog