 Trains / 11522
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
That's illegal.

Actually, a quick search of the Lugnet newsgroups reveals that my request
for sticker scans is hardly unique

Would you be kind enough to share the search string you used for that search
so I can do a bit of research before weighing in on this? Thanks!

My (faulty?) memory is telling me that the scans typically sought were for
things like London Bus... that is, way way way out of production and not
likely to ever come back, as opposed to current production.

If you were to buy a My Own Train you'd have a copy of the stickers to scan
as you saw fit, of course. Even the smallest non tender one comes with a
full set of stickers, right?

++Lar