 Trains / 11527
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Richard Marchetti writes:
So thanks for letting us all know how you feel about this, Cary -- now get
off my ....

::sigh::

I would like to apologize to Cary for my being so snippy with him. He was
just throwing in his two bits, like us all, and I should have been more
polite to someone who is a perfect stranger to me other than this thread.

My apologies Cary.

-- Hop-Frog (STILL not the kinder and gentler Hop-Frog! ::signing with the
reversed English "peace-sign"::)