 Trains / 11530
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:17:29 GMT

<snip>
But hopefully that
gives some perspective on where Cary came from. You didn't need to come down
on him quite that hard, did you?

Withdraw the question, Richard posted an apology at the same time I was
crafting my post.

++Lar