 Trains / 11517
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
That's illegal.

Actually, a quick search of the Lugnet newsgroups reveals that my request
for sticker scans is hardly unique, and if it is somehow inappropriate to
have such sticker scans TLC has done precious little to discourage it. And
when you fail to stand on a right, you tend to lose a right...

So thanks for letting us all know how you feel about this, Cary -- now get
off my @ss!!!

-- Hop-Frog