 Trains / 11512
Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:14:50 GMT

I know I'm asking for Richard to chop my head off but:

- It's illegal. The sticker is copyrighted by LEGO (c) 2001. A copy is a
copy.

Cary

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
Richard,

I can't do this for you (I don't have the train), but you might want to
specify file format (TIFF, JPEG, EPS, whatever), ya' know?

Matt

In lugnet.trains, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Could someone send me 100%, 300 dpi scans of the My Own Train stickers?

Send them to:

blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks,

Hop-Frog