  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 201 – 220 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:Gs3oH2.FyJ@lugnet.com... (...) area (...) up (...) to (...) on (...) small (...) work (...) right? (...) :-) You are good man. I would prefer one of the medium sized rooms similiar to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

brad, justus
(score: 0.930)

  New Ft. Legoredo!!

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus? At the bottum of the post he states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several other western sets. A product line I once thought dead is now being revived. While I don't think we will (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

brad, justus
(score: 0.929)

  8 wide Super Chief (Kjeld was right!)

This project came as a result of a story told by Brad Justus at BricksWest 2002. I'll explain. A while back, Brad was in Billund, and he was showing off to Kjeld the pre-production 10020. As Kjeld was "Oohing" and "Ahhing" over the model, he said to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.928)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) I suspect this is very much the case judging from the tone of the comments. (I was in the audience at the event.) I think Lego Direct is very much aware of AFOLs wishes and wants and tries very hard to fit us into TLC's overall goal of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 0.927)

  Nieuwe bulk items zijn verschenen

Brad Justus sprak over "in de volgende paar weken", maar alle aangekondigde nieuwe bulk-pakketjes zijn vanaf vandaag al bij LEGO Shop at Home verkrijgbaar, lekker snel dus. Ook zijn hiermee de officiële prijzen bekend, (gelukkig) wederom een fractie (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be)

brad, justus
(score: 0.926)

  Re: No big Deal: B-Unit for 10020 Super Chief

(...) Interesting ... At BricksWest, Brad Justus said several times that B-units should have three round windows on each side. Yours has two, but it's faithful to the Lionel model you were basing it on. I wonder if the Lionel kit or Brad was wrong? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.926)

  Lego attempts to rebuild global image.

TLC is apparently re-organising its marketing, involving centralizing it in Slough (ooh, you lucky people!) - I think there's a long lag between the cause (the year 2000 loss) and the effect here though. (URL) wonder what the effect of this will be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.925)

  BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up

WOW! That, in a word, easily sums up all of the fun, excitement, building, play and friendships that were a part of BricksWest 2002! I would like to once again personally thank everyone who attended this inaugural event. It is difficult to support (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.925)

  bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

OK, in this message I'll tackle some of the questions (as best I can) that have arisen recently regarding our bulk program. And I'll toss in a couple of other items of interest at the end (no scrolling ahead, now...). Let me say first that our bulk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Does it run in the family?

(...) struck me as a bit odd, when someone mentioned Seattle as a big market for LEGO, and he said Dallas was too. At the time I was thinking "what's so special about Dallas?" but since Betty Justus lives in Dallas according to that article, it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 0.923)

  Suggestions to LEGO

Hey all - I just wanted to pipe up about something I was told that would make our opinions and suggestions to LEGO more effective. This weekend we had the awesome opportunity of the company of Brad Justus and Jake McKee. Obviously, when one of them (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.923)

  Final Days To Register For BricksWest 2002!

Greetings all! Just a friendly reminder: Your time is running out! BricksWest registration closes February 1, 2002! We are in the final days for pre-registration for BricksWest 2002. If you have been sitting on the fence, or procrastinating over (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce)

brad, justus
(score: 0.923)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Hello. Let's start this at the top, shall we? Yes, I did indeed come out and tell everyone that if they were to wait that FBTB would bring home the best possible coverage of the SW line. And that obviously didn't happen. I dropped the ball. What (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 0.923)

  BricksWest Technic Report

Hey All, Just want to pass along some word about BW and our meet w/ Brad Justus. The Mecha gang brought up some good questions (like how come black Technic beams are so hard to get!?!?) and he did bring up some good answers but some are "wait and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 0.922)

  announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(OK, not really an announcement, as the word is already out.... once again I am left in awe of the speed with which news travels*. But humor me for a moment.) LEGO Direct is extremely pleased to announce the launch of the "My Own Creation" series, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.922)

  February 1:Final Day To Register For BricksWest 2002

This is is folks...February 1st...the final day to pre-register for BricksWest 2002! If you are still debating over your attendance at BricksWest, all I can say is this: Go to (URL) ...look at the over 30 awesome events, presentations, roundtables, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.918)

  SoL @ TRU/Amazon.com

As LEGO S@H has sold out of the Statue of Liberty (SoL) sculpture and the possibility that it may not go back into production again (see Brad Justus' post (URL) I decided to order one from TRU/Amazon.com. I have wanted one of these, however I kept (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad, justus
(score: 0.917)

  we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

My, my... word does travel fast, it seems. But yes, it is true. In the next round of bulk items, we will bring you... shrubbery. Well ok, bushes, if you want to be picky about it. And trees, too; lots of trees. Cypress trees (Merry Christmas, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.916)

  Re: New bulk discount

(...) I tried only ordering from Pages 30-31, and it didn't work either. I tried online, and with two different phone reps. The second rep suggested I call customer service at 1-800-835-4386 when they opened. I did have a happy ending. I called (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.914)

  Posting Frequency....

Ok we post a lot. Check out this post for a complete list: (URL) Pieniazek 3739 Scott Sanburn 918 Steve Bliss 897 Rick Hallman 655 Chris Leach 546 Trevor Pruden 451 Amy Hughes 434 Jason Spears 380 Kai Brodersen 241 Scott Edward Sanburn 213 (Who is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brad, justus
(score: 0.914)

More:  Next Page >>