 General / 35699
Re: Does it run in the family?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:45:54 GMT

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> writes:
I was reading the Jan/Feb issue of "Connection", the on-line newsletter from
PITSCO LEGO DACTA, when I noticed the following button:

Staff Spotlight
Meet Betty Justus

Mmm, now where have I heard that last name before? Would there be a
"Connection" here? I like the alliteration also! There is a picture of Betty
Justus in the article, so you can see for yourself if you spot any family
resemblance :-)

see:  http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/Connection/JanFeb/staff.htm

That is interesting.  Brad Justus said something at Brickswest that
struck me as a bit odd, when someone mentioned Seattle as a big market
for LEGO, and he said Dallas was too.  At the time I was thinking
"what's so special about Dallas?" but since Betty Justus lives in
Dallas according to that article, it seems likely that the last name
is no coincidence.  My money's on "wife".

XFUT: lugnet.people