 General / 35675
35674  |  35676
Subject:
Does it run in the family?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:01:43 GMT

I was reading the Jan/Feb issue of "Connection", the on-line newsletter from
PITSCO LEGO DACTA, when I noticed the following button:

Staff Spotlight
Meet Betty Justus

Mmm, now where have I heard that last name before? Would there be a
"Connection" here? I like the alliteration also! There is a picture of Betty
Justus in the article, so you can see for yourself if you spot any family
resemblance :-)

see:  http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/Connection/JanFeb/staff.htm

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.