 General / 35674
Re: Pope's 7 site up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:23:27 GMT

Woah! Jamie, you got some awesome models there!

Very creative stuff, and well designed too. I'm especially fond of your fighter
type ships; tres cool. ;-D

Hope to see a whole lot more from you!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.general, Jamie Neufeld writes:
This is my first post as well as my first web page. It was an idea I had
kicked around for a few years now and finally got it on the web. It's kinda
a military/space theme. More stuff will be coming in a bit, just need to
take some more pics.

www.jneufeld.20megsfree.com

LMKWYT

Again it's my first attempt at a web page so if you see something out of
place, or something wrong in the html, please let me know. Thanks and enjoy