 General / 35673
Re: Pope's 7 site up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jamie Neufeld writes:
This is my first post as well as my first web page. It was an idea I had
kicked around for a few years now and finally got it on the web. It's kinda
a military/space theme. More stuff will be coming in a bit, just need to
take some more pics.

www.jneufeld.20megsfree.com

LMKWYT

Again it's my first attempt at a web page so if you see something out of
place, or something wrong in the html, please let me know. Thanks and enjoy

Hi there, Jamie,

You've got some excellent models happening there, especially some of the
bounty hunter ships. Colour schemes are on track and details are very yummy!
Keep up the good work and let us know when you get more updates.

Zac Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace