 General / 35697
Re: Pope's 7 site up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 05:24:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Hey guys thanks for the compliments. I guess I missed a few broken links
(whoops). Also, where can I find a better web server (preferably for free)
that doesn't have the pop ups? I'm also lookin for links to some good lego
web sites. So if you got a banner or a button for your web site send it to me.

i suggest ozbricks.com :)

Here is the link pic
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Confed/88x31_logo.gif
and the link is