 Dear LEGO / 3792
3791  |  3793
Subject:
Suggestions to LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:25:19 GMT

Hey all -
I just wanted to pipe up about something I was told that would make our opinions
and suggestions to LEGO more effective.

This weekend we had the awesome opportunity of the company of Brad Justus and
Jake McKee.  Obviously, when one of them shows up, people give them an earful of
suggestions on how to improve the line in his or her view.  One of the things
Jake kept saying over and over was, go to www.lego.com/myopinions/ and post your
suggestion in the surveys.  He said this because they collect a ton of
suggestion data from there, and the way the system is set up it allows others to
agree with what you're saying.

This can potentially be more effective than posting something and discussing it
here.  Brad gave some staggering statistic about how many million hits per month
LEGO.com gets.... if people agree with the suggestion, it'll go farther there.

But, by all means, keep discussing suggestions for improvement here, they're fun
to read! :-)

-Tim