 Western/Wild West / 537
536  |  538
Subject:
New Ft. Legoredo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:47:10 GMT

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus?  At the bottum of the
post he  states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several
other western sets.  A product line I once thought dead is now being
revived.  While I don't think we will see any new sets being offered,
although it would be great if there was, this is still fantastic news!!
Finally now I can some more pieces for my big fort and build my army.  What
does everybody else think?

Nate