 Western/Wild West / 539
Re: New Ft. Legoredo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:54:16 GMT

You are right...first we hear about the blacksmith shop, then an updated
bulk section - which should save some pocket money on larger orders - :), and
now we hear about the return of Fort Legoredo.  I got one via E-bay, and
another one or two should be excellent for parts..... :)

D'oh....

Hey Richard, if you think you are behind on your lego purchases, what about
me?  I spent probably close to $2000 this fall on Lego, and I still haven't
bought a(nother) metroliner set, nor am have I finished getting all the sets
from 2001 that I want yet.  :(  (but one thing to consider is that I spent
a bit of money from this on bulk bricks, and another portion on some older
stuff from E-bay...)  so it isn't all that bad...

YIKES!!  ...at least I'll be able to work on my buildings...

play well,

Benjamin Medinets

In lugnet.western, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.western, Nate Jacobs writes:
What does everybody else think?

It sounds great!!!
I may get two…
Just wonderin’ if the price point will be the same?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6769

           --==Richard==--

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus?  At the bottum of the
post he  states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several
other western sets.  A product line I once thought dead is now being
revived.  While I don't think we will see any new sets being offered,
although it would be great if there was, this is still fantastic news!!
Finally now I can some more pieces for my big fort and build my army.
Nate