 Western/Wild West / 541
Re: New Ft. Legoredo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:39:55 GMT

It's really funny, a few months ago I got a huge lot of used Lego on eBay.
Included were the complete parts for Fort Legoredo, a set I had wanted for a
while. For some reason though I sold it on, I don't know why, but I kinda
had a feeling that S@H would get round to re-releasing this set. Seems I was
right.
Complete coincidence I'm sure, but it does seem to be a popular set. In fact
I sold the used (unboxed) one on for $90. That's more than it cost brand new
when it was originally available.
I'm looking forward to this one coming back as well as the blacksmiths shop,
all the 'My Own Train' stuff and the freight train set they have, which I
still haven't got round to buying. Seems I won't have much money in January!

Richard.

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.western, Nate Jacobs writes:
What does everybody else think?

It sounds great!!!
I may get two.
Just wonderin' if the price point will be the same?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6769

            --==Richard==--

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus?  At the bottum of • the
post he  states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several
other western sets.  A product line I once thought dead is now being
revived.  While I don't think we will see any new sets being offered,
although it would be great if there was, this is still fantastic news!!
Finally now I can some more pieces for my big fort and build my army.
Nate