 Western/Wild West / 542
541  |  543
Subject:
Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus, and he's Brad Justus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:09:20 GMT

We'll staggering news!! I haven't posted in a while, but this week will go
down in history!  First We get Fellowship of the ring, then LD gives us a
bunch of Wild West sets!  In the past I couldn't get a fort and a town built
at the same time, now all of those Log pieces, those beautiful, beautiful
log pieces are coming to town!  Woo Hoo! Hey you guys, it's going to be an
awesome next couple of months!
BTW get those submissions in for the iscc!  The deadline draws nigh!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH  WHOWHWOWHWOHWHWHOOOOOOOOO!!!!  I'm loving life
now fellahs!  Giddy- up!!!!!!