Subject:
Posting Frequency....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:15:25 GMT

Ok we post a lot.

Check out this post for a complete list:
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2817

Larry Pieniazek 3739
Scott Sanburn   918
Steve Bliss     897
Rick Hallman    655
Chris Leach     546
Trevor Pruden   451
Amy Hughes      434
Jason Spears    380
Kai Brodersen   241
Scott Edward Sanburn    213 (Who is this guy?)
Tony Hedglen    97
Eric Brouwer    62
Steve Ringe     37
Scott E. Sanburn        31 (what you again?)
David Kohrman   17 (Welcome)

Lindsay Frederick Braun 1288 (sorta member)
Brad Justus     13 (Not in the club, but interesting, nonetheless)

Sorry if I missed anyone, I only searched by scanning the list. Ok so that
actually puts Scott at a full 1162 posts.  Which is still less than a 1/3 of
Larry's.

Just thought it was interesting.
-Jason

Jason Spears