Re: Michlug Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:04:21 GMT

David & All,

(Sorry for the lateness, I am backlogged today!)

Great! Our setup begins Friday, the 11th, at 3:0PM, but if you want to come
later, that is fine too. Or Saturday morning, that starts at 7:00AM, and the
show starts at 11:00AM.

The winter semester will have started by then but my schedule leaves
Fridays free:)  I expect to be there at or close to 3.

Excellent! The more, the merrier, I always say! : )

I have another organization which may have a meeting the Saturday morning in
Detroit.  If we do I could swing by afterwards that day as well.

Pah, what other organization is more than important than MichLUG? ; )
Any time you can come, that's great. It is a blast.

Looking forward to it.

Indeed!

Scott S.