Re: Michlug Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 04:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
Thanks all for the replies.

Our next two events are GATS in Novi, Michigan, on January 12th and 13th

http://www.gats.com/show_schedule.php?sort=date

If you want to stop by, or to help set up our next display, we can always
use help!
Feel free to stop by.

I'll have to double check but I may available to check out the GATS.  Happy to
help set up if needed.

We will be displaying some of everything, space, castle, town, etc. We can
always use stuff for that! : )

All I have put together currently are the town buildings (Hotel), and a Panther
tank.  The bridge and castle have been disassembled to provide bricks for a
larger bridge. • Understand:-)
As for procedures, we have no formal procedures or membership dues or
anything like that. if you want to add information on our site, e-mail our
webmaster, she can add your website and and / or e-mail to
michlug@michlug.org if you prefer.

I'll have to do that.

As I sort of mentioned before, most of our groups activities revolve around
doing various shows around Michigan, and having semi-regular meetings (every
couple of months usually) We have fun, eat,a nd talk about any and all in
regards to our obsession....er... hobby.

You can see some of our past shows on our website and you can see my
Brickshelf gallery at

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ssanburn

That airport at the train setup is amazing!!!  Someone has gobs of Fun Jets!
Yep last count I had over a dozen for my airport.

We don't really have any age requirements or anything unless you are under
18, please e-mail me for further info about that at ssanburn@skyenet.net or
sanburn@indalex.com if you are.

Nope, over 18.
Ok

A little about my interest.  I enjoy building castle and town creations • above
all.  I also collect pirate, train, and ninja.

Ah-hah, another town person! : ) And castle! I seem to collect a lot of
themes as well!

My most recent MOCs are on a website here...

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/lego.html

Cool! Jason Spears, one of our other members, just finished an awesome hotel
as well. We can duel of the hotels or something! Yours is great, I must have
looked at that about 1o minutes ago! : )

His hotel is quite cool.  I like how it is built over a road.

Again, thanks for the reply!
We always welcome more people.By the way did Scott tell in order to get into
club you must give me al your monorail:-)