Re: Michlug Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Peter & All,

Requirements--I thought we had voted that all new members had to tithe--10%
of their current collection to existing club members?  =)  Hmmm, I wasn't at
the last meeting; maybe that got voted down there.

Silly, they had to offer all Futuron minifigs to me! ; ) As for the
collection, where's your share at anyway?!?! ; )

Hmmm, I only have a few Futuron minifigs:(  My parents refused to buy me space
back in the day.  Excluding Star Wars, the largest space set I have is the
wacky looking classic space blue robot base (6951) (I remember finding it on
DEEP clearence in the early 1990s!!!)

David Kohrman
Lugnet # 1117