Re: Michlug Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:36:39 GMT

Requirements--I thought we had voted that all new members had to tithe--10%
of their current collection to existing club members?  =)  Hmmm, I wasn't at
the last meeting; maybe that got voted down there.

I love your Castle stuff.  That big "boxy" castle is really impressive.
We're going to have some Castle/fantasy displays at ConFusion in
January--I'd love to see some of your creations there!

Peter

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
I'm an AFOL in the Kalamazoo area and am interested in possibly joining this
group.  How does one do this?  Any requirements?  What activities does the
group do?

A little about my interest.  I enjoy building castle and town creations above
all.  I also collect pirate, train, and ninja.  My most recent MOCs are on a
website here...

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/lego.html

Thanks!

David Kohrman