Re: MichLUG Target alliance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:59:40 GMT

Eric & All,

Maybe we fellow MichLUG people should conspire to raid all the Targets we
can and then devide up the booty at a meeting. : )

I know I would be happy to to this!  If enough of us are, should we organize
some kind of wish list?  The idea being we all gobble up as miuch as we can,
and try to fulfill wish lists first.  I know there are a few sets I would
REALLY like to get at clearance prices.  Outside of the few I specifically
want, I'd take anything for parts, as I'm sure the rest of you would as
well.  After wish lists are fufilled, we could then let people raid what's
left.  Or, burst them all, let people pick certain parts, and then Brickbay
the rest, paying off the finders, and letting profits go to the club.

Hmm... sounds interesting.

I was just at Target and they have no fewer than 12 4561's as of now.  I
would LOVE a pair of these at 70% off.  I'd give you an extra motor if I can
grab these.  There are also scads of the Droid escape set everywhere.  I
want a dozen or so of these for those curved pieces though I imagine you
trainheads want those for tankers as well.  Me, I'd use them for castle
walls!

Right, right, there are about a dozen left here in South Bend. Keep an eye
on those 4561's, maybe we can get lucky! : )

Any others? I am unsure what I need right now, I bought all my stuff at BB
for the train station for now.

Thanks Eric!

Scott S.