Re: Do we wanna have a post-holiday meeting? (was: How's the submarine?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:05:23 GMT

Well do we want to have a post-holiday meeting this year?  I have all of next
week off, so I would be willing to host it here.  How does Thursday 27th strike
everyone?  Or we could do it Saturday the 29th, if that was better for
everyone.

Or if someone else is willing to host, we might be able to have it in a more
centralized location.

-Jason *Living on Lake Michigan* Spears

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
Brickbay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

In lugnet.build.military, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.build.military, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.build.military, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: • <snip>
  Also: too bad there won't be a MichLUG meeting this holiday season,
  because I could actually MAKE it.
WOW!! Email Scott Sanburn or Chris Leach and maybe we can haggle somethin.

  I did let Steve Bliss know; but I'm only going to be in town for
  about 7 days when I don't already have an agenda.  (Agenda includes
  "Target clearance farming."  I have a feeling this weak retail year
  is going to be good--OH, so very good--for clearance skimming.)

  (.michlug added)

  LFB