Re: Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 05:11:39 GMT

Jason & All,

(Taking a break on the canopy, what a nightmare. I might do a support like
the canopies. Ugh!)

I like the Black on Blue better.  Personally.

OK. One for black, one for teal! Who will break the tie?

PS  Did something happen between lunch and now?  You seem sorta frazzaled,
and a tad snappy.

Uh-oh, the infamous Jason Spears PS! ; )

I don't know, nothing really happened, I was in a good mood after lunch, and
I got back, and read some e-mails, and got slightly preturbed, at some of
the responses, I guess. : /

Read Larry's description and it might help.

Scott S.