Re: Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 05:46:12 GMT

Larry & All,

Na, you're just bein' a big dog... Woof!

Woof! Woof! Woof!!! (Personal joke between Larry and myself)

(and good on you too! After all,
let's review.. Scott said he was gonna SPRING for these keychains and just
wants to get the artwork set up and good to go... and we're givin' him
grief... BARK ON!)

Well, I try not to bark if I can help it, I just got caught up in one of
those weird moods were I got really frazzled for some reason. I think it
might have to do with everything at home and work lately.

I apologize for barking folks, I am just trying to get the membership
thingee going, and the keychains, and the logo's, and to get final things
going for the website. And try to get ready for GATS. ANd deal with Lynn's
wildly flexing emotions and misfills, etc. etc. And deal with myself, which
is always a huge undertaking.

Well, thanks Larry, and thansk to everyone participating, just  trying to
get our little group of LEGO maniacs to the next level. Even if I have to go
through 50 Caco-Demons to do it!

Scott "Oddly dropping Doom references for some reason" S.