Re: Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:02:28 GMT

MichLUG:
Either pick aqua with black letters or aqua and darker teal / aqua.
http://www.michlug.org/lg/michltc.black.on.blue.gif
http://www.michlug.org/lg/michltc.blue.on.blue.gif

Not to be picky, but if these are for MichLUG why do they say "Michigan Lego
Train Club"???

LMK which one to use. If someone can convert those to JPG'S, that would be
terrific. (And e-mail them to me)

I could do this, but why do you want them converted?  GIF is the proper file
type for this kind of image because of the different compression algorithms.
JPEG would result in some loss of quality and color change.

Peter