 Technic / 6635
6634  |  6636
Subject:
BricksWest Technic Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:08:40 GMT

Hey All,

Just want to pass along some word about BW and our meet w/ Brad Justus.  The
Mecha gang brought up some good questions (like how come black Technic beams
are so hard to get!?!?) and he did bring up some good answers but some are
"wait and see".

One question I was able to ask person to person after the full discussion
was more Technic sets reissued as Legends series.  I did mention a few
suggestions (8880 Supercar, 8862 Backhoe, etc.) and have good news to pass.
The 8862 is going to be reissued as a Legends!  Brad said they did some
digging around and found the parts needed to put out a reissue.  I'm just
assuming (should of asked, darn) it will still have yellow 24x43 hubs!

Word is Brad won't be at BricksWest today because he's flying out.

Adrian