  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

(...) I still have 9 new ones in stock @ $1US each. I bought and wrecked 15 Armada Flagships and 15 Red Beard Runners if people need pirate spares. -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

"Ben Roller" <lugnews@rollerfamily.net> wrote in message news:GrH7ot.Kx9@lugnet.com... (...) Hey Ben - I could not agree more with the things you say here. This is sad. I guess this is what you can expect from a former Nike executive. Next up, LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: TRU RBR

There was none of the shelf in Newcastle, but I asked and they had 41 in stock out the back (according to the computer). I bought 1 today, going back for another 9-14 tomorrow. -Brad Technic Wreckers (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org

(...) I agree that there's certainly room for more .castle.orgs. My suggestion is that the point at which someone wants to start such a suggestion, they just ask for lugnet.castle.org to open for posting again. The other option perhaps is to just (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr3v12.GG8@lugnet.com... (...) Yep, Brad was another example I was thinking of, but forgot to mention it. He does some absolutely incredible stuff no doubt!! I'm just wondering if it is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

(...) Because as was mentioned in earlier / other posts that it was more than likely a mistake that they posted these / made them available to view at this time. I'm not saying their not available, but they aren't available yet... I guess we'll have (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

(...) I hope we'll get them both, but while asking for sloped bricks, i'll like to see this ones ( (URL) )too in black, light grey and dark gray. Also more colors in the inverted 2x2 slopes would be nice, in the same colors as above. (...) Anyhow, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) What if it's just a loan (like the library does)? What if I want him to check out this really cool live recording of Pink Floyd at Pompeii -- so I dupe it and give him the copy? My point being that his interest is minimal, but he'll give it a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Lighting(Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) Nope the're just plain point lights with an RGB value of 1,1,1. There are five lights in my scene. (URL) first four are used for the torches one being just out of the picture to the right. I placed one light inside each 1x1 round brick. The (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  New Office Building - Obal Office

I am proud to announce my latest building: the Obal Office. (URL) getting a bunch of this arch(1) in white, I wanted to use them. So after "borrowing" some ideas from a few people.(2) I made this 2 nights before 2002 GATS in Novi. I am very happy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) I was hoping someone would say this. =) I know that creating 'earth' backgrounds is much harder than space ones. So on this note perhaps those artists that create non-space themes this month would be willing to write a tutorial or two for the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) No, no formal rules. (...) Well... I think Anthony Sava's two dragons are different. Similar, but different. And Cale Leiphart's entries are quite different. Somewhat similar in theme, but only broadly. You could also cite Brad Hamilton's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  wish list for lego legends

I am puzzled about the lack of legends as of late.... sure I am happy about the blacksmith shop being made into a set and widely available, but somewhat displeased about the new sets put out in general small AND pricey.... enough commentary on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Gqt1x7.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) How about slope bricks in white? I'm wondering if I can get a snow-on-the-roof effect... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

(...) Don't stake your life on it! lol (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

I can't help but add my name to the list of petitioners for a light gray sloped bricks pack. I recently started to build a model based on a small shop in my township and noticed that I have only a handful of light gray, sloped bricks. But I cannot (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

Brad....Brad....now, now.... things aren't that bad... (I know where you are coming from!!) (...) I remember going down the aisle of a toy section, most notably Toys R Us, for example, and having very much difficulty buying a Lego set with my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Boxes, are they worth keeping?

I am an active seller on Brickbay, 99% of the time it's loose parts from the sets. I find they are extremely useful for storing stock in. The large flat boxes are the best because you don't have to move all the LEGO to find the bags on the bottom, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

I uploaded a few more odd-ball shots from a mini-fig point-of-view: (URL) main brickshelf directory is here: (URL) Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GMCwE6.BAI@lugnet.com... (...) here: (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.264)

  Re: New building MOC

Those arched windows are pretty nice! I had to check them out for a while until I figured out how you did them. Out of curiosity, where did you get the brown arches? These buildings really capture the feel of some of the older buildings in NYC. Nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.264)

More:  Next Page >>