 Local / Australia / 7765
Re: TRU RBR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 02:05:40 GMT

There was none of the shelf in Newcastle, but I asked and they had 41 in
stock out the back (according to the computer).

I bought 1 today, going back for another 9-14 tomorrow.

-Brad
Technic Wreckers

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Corrine Pearce <ccpearce@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
According to sources inside TRU, the new 5th birthday catalogue comes out
tomorrow (Friday 16th November) nationwide and the RBR will be in there on
sale at $109 (save $40).  They should be available in ALL TRU stores
tomorrow morning.

Well, there were none at TRU Mt Gravatt today (Saturday) nor most of the
other Lego "5th birthday specials". According to the staff, they have yet to
arrive, and no idea when they will. The catalogue said available all stores,
except TRU Express (whatever that is).

Didn't check the catalog, but when I left Chadstone this morning there were
still about 10 6290s (on the shelf), along with truck-loads of:

x-wing $39 (whopping $1 disc., though their reg. price is pretty good anyway)
"castle pack" (6095+6032) $40
"racer pack" (6616+6602) $40

ROSCO