 Local / Australia / 7757
Re: TRU RBR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 04:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Corrine Pearce writes:
According to sources inside TRU, the new 5th birthday catalogue comes out
tomorrow (Friday 16th November) nationwide and the RBR will be in there on
sale at $109 (save $40).  They should be available in ALL TRU stores
tomorrow morning.  Some have them out on the floor now at the same sale
price so snap them up quick today  and make a tidy profit on ebay tomorrow. ;)

Aaaargh! I can't get to a TRU till Saturday! I hope there's some left!

ROSCO