 Local / Australia / 7766
7765  |  7767
Subject:
next BUGS meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 04:45:43 GMT

Hello fellow BUGS,

The next BUGS meeting will be on the 2nd December or 9th of Deecember at my
place (I believe I'm next inline). Please email me with your preference.

Theme for the next meeting is Christmas (very timely)

At the last meeting at Kerry's we came up with a few ideas. Basically we need
Xmas carriages and a scene to put into a Xmas display, I will give more details
about it in the next week.

We will also be putting in another Shop at Home order if enough people are
interested.

Email me so I can get the details out to you.

All the best
Gary
(TOWN bug)