  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

I posted pictures of this rather large structure a couple of weeks ago and a lot of folks requested more pictures. I finally got around to scanning some more pictures and I actually like these better than the originals! Here is a link to the new (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Hi Dave, Thanks for the compliments. Were you thinking of building a real version of such a roof? Those inverse arches are somewhat hard to come buy, although perhaps someone has a brick-bay deal that might make it posible. I think I have about 8-12 (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Building an Aquazone town - First pictures posted

Hi, Many of you might know me for my town creations. Well, I've shifted over to building an Aquazone town this time called Aqua-Metropolis. I already posted some specific messages on related groups, but the town folks might not read those groups, so (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fr25nE.KEu@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Ah! This explains (in part) the heavy predominance of minifigs over other pieces on your web site. (...) have (...) and (...) just a (...) in (...) Not (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  TRU Report

8466 4x4 Offroader, from $130AUD to $100AUD. 7317 Aero Tub Hander, from $110AUD to $80AUD. 7317 still not cheap enough for me, but gladly picked up another 6 8466's. 6292 Enchanted Island is still $60AUD and the manager said the price will remain (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Free Pneumatic Cylinder Give-away

(URL) every $15 you spend in my store, you receive one (1) free pneumatic cylinder ( (URL) ). Just mention 'FREE CYLINDERS' in the order comments to claim your free LEGO. Applies to new orders and additions to existing orders. All cylinders are (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Kmart Online

Regarding my previous post, Kmart Online have managed to find 13 8466's and hinted they could order another 7 by April/May. Howver the bad news is the latest email I received from them. First paragraph sheds some light on why the 20% off toys has (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 6002 halfpart (Updated)

Thanks Mark! That one looks a lot better. My only complaint now is that the curvature on your 6002 is a hair different than the curvature on 2572( the 6x6x9 curved panel that matches 6002). This imperfection is visible as a jagged edge between the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 6776 $24.95 at Kmart ( was:National Fest Preplanning)

(...) Almost :) I made a trip down their Wednesday morning. I bought 10 cartons (10x5), thats all that would fit in the car. I had to visit their warehouse in West Ryde for that quantity and picked up some useful information. They have about 1/2 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)

I have a feeling that your message will get about a zillion responses, but we'll see. I actually bought up several time cruisers set on sale laster year from LEGO shop-at-home (for about 1/2 price). I was primarily interested in aquiring a few rare (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Cathedral of Ice MOC

This is my most complex CAD structure yet. Here is an overall view: (URL) is the index to all the pictures: (URL) call it the Cathedral of Ice because the two towers look like huge icicles. I based this building on the general shape of Cologne (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Several new pictures and buildings on my web site

I have added many new buildings and rephotographed my entire LEGO City 2 section. Go to: (URL) check out the newly expanded and refurbished LEGO City 2 section. - The largest building is the expanded Police Station. It is now 12 stories (3 feet) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bricktopia Police Headquarters and "Re-Education" Center

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GEF64r.DyG@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the compliment. Actually the silver pieces are fairly tightly integrated into the structure. There is no way to remove them without destroying the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Your very welcome. I'm not sure I'd be willing to drive TOO far for a LEGO thing. We'll see how it goes. I say that we have the next one 2 months away (as usual) in mid-late May. Bryce's house is OK if he wants to. We better not host it beyond next (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Throwing one out to the .space peeps

(...) I would not call it a revolution as an evolution. Instead of thinking just "classic" space, people are now in the mentallity of "sci-fi". The concept of collecting a few moon rocks compared to galaxy conquest does not even compare. (...) Not (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

(...) to (...) 2nd (...) Thanks, LEGO City 1 actually just started out as a way to fill up half of an empty room, and I was actually more interested in having a train layout than any sort of town. I had the castle left-over from old Christmas (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

Hi, I was in the LLC pick-a-brick today, and while looking at the bins in the back, in the "factory tour" area, I spied several parts, of exceeding rarity, and large quantity: - Gray 1x6x3.1/3 arch with curve top - Yellow 1x3x2 arch with curve top - (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Need help making a skyscraper

Hi Rex, I have built many sky-scrapers. You can see them here: (URL) tend to use as much "glass" (windows) as possible. This saves on bricks and makes the structure much lighter. The light weight limits the amount of structural stress on the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Thumbnails - Any advice?

With my most recent web site update, I added the concept of thumbnails. To make them, I used a graphics program to scale down my pictures to 30% and then saved a copy under a different name. This makes it so the thumbnails load reasonably fast and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) I bought 120 tubs last week and am unpacking them now. Only have 24 here, the rest to be picked up weekend after next from layby. I started documenting the batch codes (4 digits, printed in black on side of tub) and the contents within. Only (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>