 General / 16697
16696  |  16698
Subject:
Several new pictures and buildings on my web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:56:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have added many new buildings and rephotographed my entire LEGO City 2
section.

Go to:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

and check out the newly expanded and refurbished LEGO City 2 section.

- The largest building is the expanded Police Station.  It is now 12 stories
(3 feet) high and about 1.5x1.5 baseplates wide (at the base).
- I added an extra story to most of the sky-scrapers.  The city really looks
tall now!
- I vastly expanded the "Cutie Store" with a lot of new Belville elements.
I also created "Cutie's Grocery Adventure" which is another Belville themed
building.
- I added a few other misc buildings.
- I've included many more close-ups of the existing buildings.
- Most older buildings were rephotographed with much better clarity and
depth-of-field.
- Many sub-pages now include thumbnails with descriptions.
- I've added more extensive historical background on the buildings.

Thanks to the folks that tested the changes for me!

Let me know what you think!

Brad